What Will You Do¶
In this section, you will perform a few "one-time" tasks required for this recipe.
Step 1: Download RCTL¶
The RCTL CLI allows you to programmatically interact with the controller enabling users to construct sophisticated automation workflows.
- Login into your Org
- Navigate to "My Tools" to download both the RCTL CLI and the "CLI Config" file
- Initialize RCTL using the step-by-step instructions
- Ensure you update your OS's Path environment variable for RCTL
Step 2: Clone Git Repo¶
Declarative specs for the resources needed for this recipe are available in a Git repository
- Clone the Git repository to your laptop using the command below.
git clone https://github.com/RafaySystems/getstarted.git
- Once complete, you should see a folder called "metallb" which contains the specs needed for this guide.
At this point, you have everything setup and configured to install MetalLB.