Authorized users can access the Swagger UI for the REST APIs directly from the Console to view the list of EKS clusters and Nodegroup AMIs by project and Organization
List Clusters By Organization¶
To view the list of clusters by Organization associated with an AMI Identifier, perform the below steps
- Login to the console and click API DOCS from the Home page
Platform API screen appears
- Under Cluster, use the below GET REST API and provide the AMI identifier
- Click Execute to view the list of clusters. Below is an example showing a cluster eks122ap, associated with the provided AMI ID
List Clusters By Project¶
Use the below GET REST API to view the list of clusters by Project, associated with an AMI Identifier
- Enter the project_id and the AMI Identifier
- Click Execute to view the list of clusters. Below is an example showing a cluster eks122ap, associated with the provided AMI ID and project id
List Nodegroup AMIs By Organization¶
Click Execute from the below GET REST API to view the list of Nodegroup AMIs by Organization. Below is an example showing two (2) AMI Ids available within this organization
Fetching Health of a Cluster¶
To retrieve the health status via GET API with Cluster ID, simply send a GET request to the cluster ID and extract the health parameter from the response. The health parameter contains integer values that indicate the current health status, with a value of 1 representing a healthy state.
In case the health status is different from 1, indicating an unhealthy state, there can be various reasons for this state. To determine the specific reason, it is advisable to refer to the reason value. This value provides insights into the specific cause or factors contributing to the cluster's unhealthy state.
Health Status Mapping
- 1: "Healthy"
- 2: "Unhealthy"
- 3: "Disconnected"
List Nodegroup AMIs By Project¶
Use the below GET REST API to view the list of Nodegroup AMIs by Project
- Enter the project_id and click Execute. Below is an example showing a Nodegroup AMI Id associated with the project id w2lroo2.