Part 4: Deprovision
This is Part 4 of a multi-part, self-paced quick start exercise.
What Will You Do¶
In this guide, you will deprovision an EKS cluster and all associated infrastructure in AWS through the web console
- You have completed Part 1-3 of this series
Step 1: Deprovision Cluster¶
In this step, we will deprovision the EKS cluster through the web conole. The controller will cleanup all cluster components in your AWS account,
- Go to Infrastructure -> Clusters. Click on the settings icon of the cluster and select "Delete"
- When prompted, select "yes" to confirm the deletion of the cluster
- The cluster provision status will show " INFRA DELETION IN PROGRESS". Note, it can take approximately 20 minutes for the deletion to finish
- Once the deletion is complete, the cluster will be removed from the web console
Congratulations! At this point, you have successfully deprovisioned the EKS cluster and all associated infrastructure components in your AWS account.