Reference architectures from Rafay
- Are a documents that provide recommended structures and integrations of products and services to form a solution.
- Encapsulate best practices in an easy-to-understand format that guides the implementation of complex technology solutions.
- Help platform teams avoid errors and delays that generally occur without the use of a "battle tested" set of best practices and solution approaches.
- Help platform teams develop a shared understanding of design and implementation choices.
- Anticipates—and answers—the most common questions that arise.
Our reference architectures are tailored for specific use cases and provide a templatized solution. In addition to documentation, Rafay also provides ready-to-use code that can either be used as-is or as a building block for your designs.