White Labeled partners and operators have access to a Multi Tenant Operations Console for visibility and administrative operations. Partners also have access to Swagger based APIs to programmatically interact with the controller.
An Organization is an isolated tenant on the controller managed by a partner. An Org typically maps to a customer. After logging into the Operations Console, click on Organizations to view the list of organizations. A partner/provider can manage as many organizations as they require.
Sign up for Organization is available in three (3) ways:
1. Using the Swagger based REST APIs
- Login to the console and click API DOCS from the Home page menubar
Platform API screen appears
- Under Organization, use the available REST APIs to signup for new organization(s)
2. Self-service Sign up
A self-service signup page is available for the end users to sign up for a new organization
- Click SIGN UP and provide the required details
- Click Register
These Organizations need to be reviewed and approved by a Partner Admin before they are considered active
Super Admin can enable or disable the Self Signup option via Ops Console
3. Sign-up button
Add Organization button is available in the Ops Console for Super Admins
- Login to the Operations Console and click Add Organization
- Provide the required details and click Register
Click on Organizations to view the list of Organizations under management by the Partner/Provider.
There are multiple search options provided allowing the user to quickly search and list the organizations that match the specified criteria.
- Search by Name: Provide the Organization name to get a specific Organization details
- Filter by Status: Select the status, Approved (or) Approval Pending from the drop-down and retrieve the required organization status
- Filter by Partner: Select a partner from the drop-down to view all the organizations available with a specific partner
Partner Admins can update an Org using the Operations Console.
Click on an Org and use the Edit icon to perform any changes in the existing organization. The following changes can be made to an existing Org.
Tier Type: Select Free (or) POC (or) Paid. Type Free is the default selection
- MFA: Enable or disable the MFA option and click Save Changes
- Override PSPs: Enable or disable the Override PSPs. By default, this option is enabled
Click Deactivate button to deactivate the organization. This blocks all the users within this organization from accessing it. A good example for this action is when an end customer is delinquent on their payments.
Note: Only the Approved organization can be deactivated
- Click Save Changes
Existing Organizations can be deleted permanently if required. Note that this is a destructive, non-reversible action.
As a best practice, we recommend that partners and providers have at least two "partner admins" configured for their Ops Console. This will ensure that they minimize the chance of getting locked out of their console in situations where one of the partners is no longer available or has misplaced their credentials.
An existing partner admin can add/invite another user as a partner admin.
- Click on Users
- Click on New User
- Enter the email address, first and last name, select partner admin from the dropdown.
The new user will receive an activation email. Once they verify their email address, they will be asked to set a password and will have access to the Operations Console.
To view all users configured to access the Operations Console, click on "Users". This will present you with list of users, their status etc.
User access to the Operations Console can be temporarily suspended by deactivating the user.
- Click on Actions for the specific user
- Select "Deactivate" from the action dropdown
Follow the same steps to reactivate the deactivated user.
Users can be permanently deleted from the Operations Console. Once performed, they will no longer be able to access the console.
- Click on Actions for the specific user
- Select "Delete" from the dropdown actions
An audit trail is available for activity performed by users on the Operations Console. Click on Audit Logs to view the logs in a reverse chronological format.